We're excited to announce our title charity, the Community Action Team (CAT).
THE MAIN PURPOSE of Justin Rudd’s Community Action Team (CAT) is to promote social well-being among the general public. As a 501c3 nonprofit corporation governed by a board of directors, contributions to CAT are tax deductible and are used to help produce quality events within our community that benefit children, animals, education, the arts and the environment.
C.A.T. IS AN UMBRELLA organization that includes:
• Monthly 30-Minute Beach Cleanups
• Belmont Shore Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest
• Bulldog Beauty Contest
• Camp Justin!
• Great American 4th of July Kids Bike Parade
• Halloween Kids' Costume Contest
• Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade
• Interfaith Blessing of the Animals
• Joy to the World! Christmas concert
• Long Beach Bake-Off
• Long Beach Christmas Cookie Contest
• Long Beach Father/Daughter Dance
• Long Beach Giving Project
• Long Beach Heroes awards
• Long Beach Mom Prom
• Long Beach Touch-A-Truck
• Long Beach Turkey Trot 5K/10K
• Miss Long Beach Pageant
• National Adult Spelling Bee
• National Kids Spelling Bee
• Operation Easter Basket
• Operation Santa Paws
• Say Cheese Long Beach! photo contest
• Sock-It-To-‘Em sock drive for the homeless
• Southern California National Anthem Sing-Off
CAT is one of the most important non-profits in Long Beach, CA as it provides events and support to the Long Beach Community.
Learn more about the Community Action Team at their website